How to make the Squid Game Ddakji Paper Toy.
What is Ddakji? Ddakji, sometimes called ttakji, is a traditional South Korean game played using folded paper tiles. It is similar to the American game of Pogs that was popular in the 1990s, but All you need to play are the folded origami ddakji tiles.
Materials you will need:
- 2x A4 size paper
- Divide the A4 size into three 7cm wide column
- Fold and cut in half
- Fold the 2 cut pieces in half again
- Place it on top of each other making a plus sign
- Fold each top and bottom section diagonally clockwise.
- Now fold it again in this order, right, bottom, top, and lastly left side and insert the left flap to secure.
- That’s it!