Free assorted rolled paper flower silhouette templates ready to use in your silhouette cutting machine.
These rolled paper flowers are great to use in different craft projects, one of the popular is the flower shadow box frame. Learn how to assemble below:
Materials you will need to make paper flowers:
- Silhouette Cameo cutting machine
- Cardstock paper at least 120gsm
- Optional: Small barbeque or bamboo stick
- Glue stick
- Rolled flower template – download here
Choose from different petal shapes from my free silhouette cut file.
Learn how to make rolled paper flower using these simple steps:
- Pick a rolled paper template you want and cut it on your silhouette machine.
- In this project, I used 12×12 inches of cardstock paper to make four pieces of flower.
- Once you cut out the template, start rolling the paper starting from the outer part.
- Optional: You can use a stick to help you rolled the flower (refer to the image). Slice the tip of the stick in half an inch length so you can slip the paper template like in the image above.
- Just keep rolling the paper template until you reach the end part.
- Let go of the rolled paper flower to loosen it up a bit.
- Arrange it to how you want the paper flower to look.
- Once you’re happy with how it looks, use a glue stick to fix it into the position.
- It is best to use a glue gun because it dries quickly.
- That’s it! You now have a beautiful paper flower!
Here’s another paper flower design. It uses two kinds of templates, for the petals and center part of the flower all included in the free template.
The template also includes these designs which create succulent-like vibe.
I did a bunch of different colors and types of flowers for the shadow box frame.
Before you fix the flowers on the shadow box frame, decide on different layouts you want to achieve.
You can arrange it however you want. At some point, I wanted to make a heart shaped layout but changed my mind.
Finally I end up with this layout. I used black cardstock paper to make the colors of the flower pop!
To topped it all, I added an led lights in between the flowers to make it more EXTRA. lol
Finished flower shadow box frame using an old picture frame.
How it looks like in the dark.
Overall these are very fun to make, it takes a bit a practice to assemble the paper flower but once you get the hang of it, it is pretty easy to make.